How to pack chairs & stools.
Being prepared for packing up your home, packing your furniture and all of your belongings is 80% of the work done. So, like every boy scout, BE PREPARED!
To pack-up chairs & stools you'll need:
- Packing Tape.
- Bubble wrap.
- Furniture pads, corner pads or sheets and towels.
- Plastic dust sheets.
TIP: Packing is back braking work so make sure that you have comfortable shoes on, as you may be standing for long periods of time.
Packing Chairs & Stools with legs:
- Always individually wrap each item. Wrapping items together will lead to dammage to one or both of the items.
- If you can, remove legs, arms or other projections from the furniture. Not only will this make them easier and faster to pack but also prevent damage to the item or other items when moving and also it is more space efficient.
- Protect edges and corners of the chairs and stools with furniture corner protectors, pads and towels.
- Wrap fabric area of the chairs or stools with plastic dust sheets. Protect bare wood, plastic or metal surfaces with corrugated cardboard or bubble wrap.
- Secure the wrapping with wrapping tape.
Fabric Cubes, Pouffes and Squares
- These can be simply wrapped with bubble wrap and secured with masking tape.
What to do checklist 4 - 6 weeks before moving home.
What to do checklist 5 days before moving home.
What to do checklist 2 days before moving home.
What to do checklist on moving home day.
What to do checklist on moving in day
Who to notify when moving checklist.
home staging & affordable interior design
© The Property Coach
This website was designed, built and is maintained by Brian Cotsen. Do you need help building & marketing your own website? I tell you all about the books and programmes I used to do it, on my website in the Book Club section.